Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What To Put In A Messy Wedgie Is There A Problem With Me Being Clean & All?

Is there a problem with me being clean & all? - what to put in a messy wedgie

I think this thing called TOC, I've know what it is: P. .... but I know the importance of this! So yes, I want to be a lot of clean, if someone puts his fingers in the nose does not bother me, or if they play badly and stinky smell. When the boys no underwear: @ o wedgie ... or even girls yuck ritual? So if someone thinks that it is touching a part of my hand, leg, so I have to wash this part. If I take a shower, I can not touch the dishes or what have I to be cleaned. Sometimes its so extreme that it touch me to stop like WTF to the pockets of the country ..... sometimes be less than a chaos, not getting their hands dirty nose, taking all things in my room or a shower, when I be on my period a few days: S will nota problem with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment