Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wedgies Girls Getting Crazy OMG Did I Deserve This???? Would You Have Done This To Me?

OMG did I deserve this???? Would you have done this to me? - wedgies girls getting crazy

OMG, IM in the 7th Class and I am a dancer. 2 weeks ago I was dancing, and there are many "groups" of young girls, with great rivalry and I am a part of one, and how we do things like give wedgie pants in the other groups, etc. It is crazy, but only in the locker room when the teacher does not catch us. In any case, it was a girl whos not part of a group that she is really shy, and although he never has anything for me, I hate when they pantsed left the clubhouse in shorts, because we can dance in shorts and OMG, I accidentally pulled her panties with his pants, lol! many girls have seen, and saw the teacher, so he started to cry! My teacher called my mother and I just dance ban for 2 weeks because of this, and my mom is still paying more for that time, it was really crazy, OMG, when I go home, not only on land, but I learned a lesson that the old! It hurts, OMG! Did I deserve this? I mean, ok, I lost a few pantsed, big deal! I'm too old for this, right?

3 comments:

Sarita said...

Your a jerk and he deserved his people like you who start the war

Starbucks Chica said...

You have certainly earned. You talk like you and your group are all b ***** s, as they grow, they never did anything for you, what was the point where it Pantsing?

BTW, do you say shes a loser, just because she is shy and not part of the immature games?

Starbucks Chica said...

You have certainly earned. You talk like you and your group are all b ***** s, as they grow, they never did anything for you, what was the point where it Pantsing?

BTW, do you say shes a loser, just because she is shy and not part of the immature games?

Post a Comment