Sunday, January 31, 2010

2009 Best Blu Ray Player For Upconverting Apple TV And Surround Sound Without A Receiver...?

Apple TV and surround sound without a receiver...? - 2009 best blu ray player for upconverting

I have a 2009-model Samsung 46 "LCD TV, Samsung 2009 Blu-Ray 5.1-channel home theater package, and Apple TV and Nintendo Wii. I want everyone to link together in the best manner possible.

Now, Nintendo's Wii is not too difficult anyway because only with stereo sound. If I am speaker of Blu-Ray box test, I need 5.1 sound channels for the test. I would be a 5.1-channel sound even with Apple TV.

I have an HDMI cable from the Apple TV to the Samsung TV and optical audio cable from the TV connected to Samsung Blu-ray, also the speaker jacks.

Previously, optical audio cable goes directly from Apple TV to Blu-ray and an HDMI connection that goes from the Apple TV to the TV from Samsung, but not me or surround sound.

Any help? What am I doing wrong?

The Apple TV supports 5.1 audio channels, and I play files that are encoded with 5.1 audio channels, but only managed to get stereo audio tofar.

1 comment:

TV guy said...

If your HTS has an auxiliary input, there is no way to surround sound. If it (perhaps by an optical or coaxial?) Connect the optical audio from your Apple TV optical audio input on the HTS.

Post a Comment